Thursday, November 20, 2008

Abigail and Rachel Ward's Story

Eight years ago my husband and I came to UNC. I was pregnant with twins and I was 25 weeks along. We spent 4 days here trying to stop my early delivery...and then I ruptured. Our daughters, Abigail and Rachel, were born at 26 weeks. We were so lucky to be at UNC . Our daughters spent 3 months here fighting for their lives. My husband and I were here 105 days. Everyday! We could not be more grateful to UNC for their amazing medical care and support as my husband and I faced our most difficult challenge. We are lucky to sit here today with a success story. Our daughters are perfect. They challenge us like every 8 year old daily and we couldn't be happier. Please support the Children's Hospital. Your donation will help families survive the biggest challege they may ever face. If you donate....you will never regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home