Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't Delay! Donate Now!

Look... we all lead busy lives. But you've come this far by reading this blog, so take the next step and pledge a donation today to the NC Children's Hospital. They need the resources to continue the incredible things they do every day.

Like when they saved my wife's life. It didn't seem like a bad day. Normal pregnancy. Labor proceeded okay (if you can call being up all night "okay"). But during her c-section things went horribly wrong. But the amazing staff here swooped in and saved her life and my daughter's. A few days later, they were both home. A few months later, they were both completely fine. Six years later, we had another one!

I owe them her life. For that I am eternally grateful. I hope you will do what you can to help support the miracles the NC CHildren's Hospital performs.

Todd Wielar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home